- 3 Years Brand Warranty
- Vehicle Compatibility: Honda Jazz / Volkswagen Polo, Vento / Chevrolet Enjoy, Sail, Sail Hatchback / Skoda Fabia / Fiat Linea Classic
- Silica-based compound reduces intra-molecular friction
- Asymmetric tread design places more rubber on outside shoulder providing increased grip during cornering
- Balanced handling of dry & wet surfaces
- Riding comfort & silent drive
- Long life with improved durability
How to Measure your tyre
About the Brand:
Apollo Tyres Ltd, with its corporate headquarters in Gurgaon, India, is in the business of manufacture and sale of tyres since its inception in 1972. Over the years, the company has grown manifold, establishing its footprint across the globe. The company has a manufacturing presence in Asia, Europe and Africa, with 9 modern tyre facilities and exports to over 118 countries. Powered by its key brands — Apollo, Dunlop (brand rights for 32 African countries) and Vredestein, the company offers a comprehensive product portfolio spread across passenger car, light truck, truck-bus, off-highway and bicycle tyres, retreading material and retreaded tyres.
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though colour of the image and product may slightly differ.